Step Back in Time for the Time of Your Life at Scarborough Renaissance Festival® 2022! The Festival is celebrating its 41st year of bringing one of a kind, Renaissance fun to North Texas! Scarborough is interactive fun for everyone, 16th Century Style set in the days of England’s King Henry VIII! There is full combat jousting, Birds of Prey exhibitions, Renaissance entertainment on 25+ stages, a Mermaid Lagoon, the Grande Parade, Children’s Knighting Ceremonies, Combat Competitions, Renaissance rides, games of skill, exquisite crafts, 200 shoppes and artisan demonstrations. Plus, food Fit for a King, daily beer & wine tastings and 12 pubs & taverns!
Check out what they have going on below!
April 23 & 24: Viking & Ale Weekend (All New)
– Viking themed costume contest, Kids’ Joke/Tall Tales Event, Royal Ale Tasting Tour, Stein Holding Competition
•April 30 – May 1: Live the Fantasy / Spring Celebration Weekend
Fantasy enthusiasts, Cosplay Fans, and techies – this weekend is just for you – Come live the Fantasy!
– Adult’s & Children’s Costume Contests, Children’s Fairy Initiation, Fairy Entertainment
– Spring Celebration
•May 7 & 8: Celebrating Chivalry Weekend / (All New ) Chocolate Sensations Event
– Vow Renewal Ceremony, Chivalry Lessons with the Scarborough Knights, (All New) Chocolate Sensations Tasting Event
•May 14 & 15: Legends of the Seas Weekend
– Adult’s & Children’s Costume Contests, Pirate Initiation Ceremony, Pirate Entertainment
•May 21 & 22: Celtic Weekend
– Unleash your inner Celt this Weekend while enjoying special Celtic performances and testing your fortitude in a number of themed competitions.
– Deaf Day
•May 28, 29 & 30: The Last Huzzah
– Historical Tour, Topsy Turvy Days (All New)
– Memorial Day Veterans Parade and Fallen Heroes Tribute
DAILY SPECIAL EVENTS
Children’s Knighting Ceremonies
– Children have an audience with the King & Queen to receive recognition and become Knights of the Realm or Ladies of the Court
-The performers and artisans of the Village of Scarborough travel through the Festival site in a grand parade to celebrate the day
– Age old techniques such as glass blowing, glass sculpting, pottery, iron works, black smithy, leather works and more are demonstrated by our artisans throughout each day of the Festival
Wine Tasting Events
– For those 21 or older with discerning pallets can participate in these one-hour events and taste their way through the history and art of wine. Each weekend has a different theme. $35 per person.
Beer Tasting Events
– For those 21 or older with discerning pallets can participate in these one-hour events and taste their way through the history, making, and art of beer. Each weekend has a different theme. $35 per person.
Fill out the form below for your chance to win tickets!